A highly advanced track and field starting block docking system for use in any indoor location with a non-porous flat surface. Designed to give sprinters the freedom to practice starts indoors without assistance. Effectively eliminates the unsafe practices of using rugs, boards or having inattentive people stand on the back of blocks.
- Increase safety of athletes by training on a homogeneous surface without the aid of fellow athletes
- Does not require standard blocks to be altered
- Perfect for hallway start practice
- Stable under the power of the biggest and strongest athletes
- No modifications to the floor surface required
- Quickly removable after start of first lap of indoor race
- Practice and Competition